Friday, June 12, 2009

My personal damage checklist

So last blog, I talked about the importance of knowing where your damage comes from. I decided (rather quickly as you'll see, I'm writing this right after the last blog) to write down my own personal checklist for other people (slightly different then the example given in the other blog). This blog's short and sweet, and it basically just sums up my checklists I have with Ryu.

- C.mk (70)
- Hadouken (70)
- Shoryuken (160)
- Throw (130)
- F+mp (80)
- F+hp > Combo (280)

This leads to 790 damage if I can get these every match. They are also very ROUGH estimates (for instance "f+hp to combo" is very broad as it can be doing anywhere from 280 - 610 for all i know) in order to play "against" myself in order to prepare myself for the "worst." All in all, if I can hit all these, I'm only leaving about 200 more damage to attain. This can easily be acquired through either: ground game, or another combo.

- Mickey

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Add some images to your posts, it will make you blog i little more reading friendly